Sunday, March 26, 2006

Grr!

I still can't get blog bot to accept my offerings of pictures :( Its been a bit frustrating as there are definitely new things I would like to blog about and some things are just not the same without pics.

To tantalise your tastebuds and ignite your imaginations, these include going to the Cowra Aero club open day and getting a joy flight. I even got to take the controls once we were up in the air!! Also a visit to the local smokehouse as well as a girls weekend away with some of the ladies at work and we did touristy things. Yes there are pictures of the opera house and the harbour bridge :)

I feel a bit frustrated as I believe a picture paints a thousand words and it just won't be the same as describing it. Besides, I can tend to be a little like tolkein and write on and on describing something if I don't have a photograph as an adjunct.
Oh well. I will keep persevering. I have even tried using a different browser with no success :~( I'll give it a few more days otherwise I'll just have to keep writing in this journal so it gives me a good look at my days, months and even year gone past.

4 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Flatfeet said...

Rachel Jie, haven't seen u online for soo long!How have u been? I supposed day light saving starts today?
YAY* means sleep later ;p

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger RONW said...

what's seems to be the problem with the picture posting?

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

no idea ron!!! But I just tried on IE again and failed and tried again on Firefox and finally succeeded after 3 nights of trying. Some other blogs I read have had that problem. Oh well hope its all sorted now. Will do a post tomm on the flying :D

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger RONW said...

yes, Rachel....bloggers with Blogger have been experiencing that same problem. Perhaps, you should contact the source....just in case, Blogger isn't at all aware of your particular glitch. They should have a solution at their finger tips available since it's, by no means, an isolated incident. Pull out their teeth if necessary to extract the info if needed. I don't think it's a bandwidth problem at Blogger's end, since Google has already purchased the Blogger company and they wouldn't strapped of cash to aquire additional storage as called for, ect., instead of pulling rolling blackouts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home