Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Colour my world

What's the Color of Your Blog Personality? Quiz at About Web logs and...


My Blog Personality's True Color Is...
BLUE
It's all about peace and serenity.
In everything that I do, I seek calmness. I do my best to stay away from stress and conflict. And, I try to reflect these things when I blog.



After some urging by Milly from some like it HOT. I did the blog colour personality quiz. Not sure if I quite agree with that but I did it TWICE and it still came up blue. What do you people think? Well I then took the blogging personality quiz. Well you know women and quizzes ... we love to analyze stuff and then discuss it. Why do you think we go to the toilet together so often? Womens magazines are full of them ! Quizzes and recipes and photos of other women. If you have all of the above, you've got a women's magazine. Anyway ...

I took the Blogging Personality Quiz at About Web logs and I am...

The Daily Grinder
I love blogging because it's like therapy. I can write about anything and everything that happens to me - from the food I ate to what I was doing when I heard the latest 'breaking news'. Being able to communicate with my friends (online and/or real life) through my blog is important to me.



I tend to agree more with the latter.The former makes me sound too much like a greenie or some placid pleb. *sulk* Well ! I might have to shake it up a bit ? Maybe grumble abit about people who don't brush their teeth or floss. Hmm...

2 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Blogger eat stuff said...

ohhhh hmm maybe you do need to get nasty :P

I do think you are wrong about greenies cause they do tell people they don't like it :P

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Lol milly I am still smiling about your little blog story. I guess we are both daily grinders and we love to share our stories with people who care (hopefully) :P Well I know I care about you ! I am really thankful to God that I am able to get to know you. Hopefully we can meet up one day !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home