Thursday, July 20, 2006

MIA

Just a quick note to explain why I have been MIA. Apart from tearing my hair out over the lack of pictures and difficulty in uploading them, wild country weather caused a branch of a willow tree in our yard to absolutely flatten our garden shed, (pictures to follow, that is if I can ever get it working again), and my extended family in S'pore has been going through a few crises. Hence, will be going back to S'pore again in a few weeks. We were supposed to be going on a holiday to Shanghai however, it looks like that is not to be ...

Anyway, hope things will return more or less to normal soon. Meanwhile, will work on the picture issue.

3 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Hey Rach!

Sounds like lots is happening at the moment... I know how that feels! I hope the "crises" aren't too serious, and that you and Richard are well.

I came back to Cowra via Yass since I was coming from down on the south coast, so I wasn't able to visit you guys. And now I have to relinquish the car back to mum... I hope I can still visit another time though!

Oh, and I passed all my uni subjects! Yay!

Love Katie

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger KirkK said...

Hi Rachel - Sounds like you're really busy. Hope all turns out well!

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Hey Katie ! I am so happy about your uni results!! Hope I get to see you sometime when you are passing through though ... or hopefully we could meet up in Sydney.

Hi Kirk,
Thanks for stopping by anyway ... hehe even though I might have been too busy to blog, I still fidn time to read yours ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home