Thursday, June 01, 2006

My first meme

This is my first meme and I am doing it only because there are so many scattered bits of news here and there and everywhere that I can't decide which to post about first so, characteristically of me, I am procrastinating that and jumping on this meme instead :) So all thanks to Clare here is a 5x5 meme

5 items in my fridge

1. Yoplait no fat yogurt
-trying to up our daily calcium intake
2. broccoli
-I have this thing with always having to have broccoli in the fridge. As soon as I am almost out, I buy another 3 little 'tree's. I even have backups in frozen format. No offsite backup though...
3. Flora buttery taste
-Most of you will know it as "I can't believe its not butter" Its not the healthiest thing you can buy but since Richard likes having something to spread on his bread, its a better alternative than the real thing.
4. diet soda
-*gasp* even though I am a dentist!!! Well I make sure I drink lots of water after to wash away the acid! No holes in the last 10 years :)
5. assorted condiments from Singapore
-half of which are different types of chilli. Currently there are 6 different types of chilli blends mmmm

5 Items in my closet

1. Skeleton
-okay just one plastic skull
2. Board games
-They occupy one whole closet by themselves. Always an open invite for friends to come over and play (no we don't have twister)
3. Ex-box
-no not an x-box... a box full of ex's photos, gifts, cards etc. I guess I am too sentimental to throw them away just yet. It is sealed up though ...
4. Camping/BBQ gear
-for the once in a blue moon that we go ... though we wish it was more often
5. Fireworks
-Cause they are illegal!! Don't know when and where we will be able to let them off !!

5 items in my car

1. Box with change of clothes, blanket, paper towels, rope (it *is* a 4wd!!), first aid kit and flashlight.
-read point 4 above
2. Crumbs
-I always eat breakfast in the car ... sad but true
3. Street directory
-habit from my pizza hut driving days
4. Bottled water
-rehydrate self, cool down car or fill up wiper reservoir
5. Dog mesh thingy. See here
-So we can let the dogs be safely ventilated when parked under shade

5 Items in my purse (assuming purse = handbag)

1. bunch of tictacs
-from when box somehow opened in bag
2. Asthma reliever
-'nuff said
3. Dell Axim x50v PDA
-I love it!!!
4. Mobile phone
-Cell phone for those in the US of A
5. Wallet
-except rare occasion when forgotten and very dearly missed then!

5 people who are thusly tagged
1.Ms Flatfeet
2.Kirk
3.Ron
4.Doc Mommy
5.Katie

3 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger eat stuff said...

lol
great job girrly!

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger KirkK said...

Hi Rachel - I have a question....do I have to start carrying a purse???? LOL!

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

LOL kirk! You can borrow a few of the missus' to see which one you will look the best in :)

Milly, I have seen those and embarresingly enough, I remember as a small kid, it was the fashion for men to hold a mufedad (sp?) bag, and my dad carried one! It was essentially a rectangular leather purse bag with a long hand strap. Its so wierd now! But the way men have more things nowadays to hold eg. cellphone etc, you'd think they would have invented something cool for men by now. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home